Innovating and Collaborating: Making a difference for Canadians
Less than 50 days left before the opening of GTEC…can you believe that another year has passed and 2013 is fast approaching? Your right! Lets not get ahead of ourselves.
I was in Ottawa just last week for our kick-off meeting and we had a great time (even though we use Telepresence for most of our meetings, it is sometimes great to get together in-person with our colleagues from other offices). Donuts and coffee were present as well as members of our technical & professional services and sales teams. We had to pull in a few more chairs so we could all gather around our boardroom table. When I think about it, I was the only woman there…Needless to say, the sugar and caffeine helped us get the work done.
We have a great line up of products in store for you all at GTEC and we will be revealing them in the next weeks. You do not want to miss this!
GTEC 2012 – Celebrating 20 Years of Innovation
2012 is GTEC’s 20th anniversary. Governments are facing many changes and the pressure to do more with less continues to be an important driver for increase collaboration and innovation. With this in mind, GTEC 2012 will be centered on the theme, Collaborating & Innovating – Making a Difference for Canadians. Collaboration is what we are all about at CBCI Telecom and we want you to experience it at GTEC in as many ways as possible.
Remember GTEC Booth #101 = CBCI Telecom
CBCI Telecom will be located at booth #101 and I would like to bring to your attention some of our partners that will also have a booth at GTEC this year. So don’t forget to visit these as well.
- AMX Canada - #301
- Cisco Systems Canada Inc. - #907
- Crestron Electronics - #213
- Data Visual Marketing - #209
- Middle Atlantic Canada - #1111
- Panasonic - #611
- Snapstream - #1112
If you would like to take a stroll down memory lane, here is a few links from last year’s GTEC line up. You can read the blog posts and check out a few great pictures.
- Top GTEC 2011 Booths to Visit ! Start with CBCI Telecom Booth #101
- Cisco TelePresence Connected at GTEC in Ottawa
- [New Product] Video Cloud Application Demo at CBCI Telecom Booth #101
- CBCI Telecom Demos TOA Sound Systems at GTEC 2011
- Are You Ready to Connect to the TelePresence Community?
- CBCI Telecom and Cisco to Demo TelePresence at GTEC | Experience Live Demonstrations of Cisco TelePresence at the New Ottawa Convention Centre
- CBCI Telecom Invites Clients to a Snapstream Media Monitoring Demo at GTEC 2011
If you are from the Private Sector and would like to attend the tradeshow, just register by using the promo code EXPO2012. Registration for public sector individuals is complimentary.
Register for GTEC
Stay tuned for more GTEC updates right here by subscribing to our blog.